This is what I saw when I sat down, bleary-eyed this morning, for my tea:
This, O People of the Northwest, is called sunshine:
1. The light or the direct rays from the sun.
2. The warmth given by the sun’s rays.
3. A location or surface on which the sun’s rays fall.
1. Radiant cheerfulness; geniality.
2. A source of cheerfulness.
What it really means is, I’m out of here, and into it. Think of me as lifting my face to the blue skies and smiling.
Look, really: blue skies.
2 thoughts on “Sunshine, blue skies, happiness in the PNW”
Thanks for identifying that for me. :) When I looked out the window this morning, I actually did think to myself, “What the hell?” Wasn't expecting to see any sign of blue sky!
I'll take what I can get!
Comments are closed.