This year I’m teaming up with a new bookshop, Phinney Books, on Greenwood Avenue, Seattle to bring you signed books for the holidays. Why Phinney Books? Well, because it’s right next door to the pub! Which makes it massively, convivially convenient for me.
- Email email@example.com (phone is okay: 206 297 2665) with billing info: all major credit cards accepted. They use Square, so they’ll also need the 3-digit code on the back and your billing postal code.
- Tell them what you’d like, e.g. Hild (paperback or hardcover or audio CD) or another of my books. (See below.) Or, hey, another book by somebody else—lots of books, any books! It’s the holidays. You (and your friends, your family, everyone you’ve ever met) deserve something nice. Splurge!
- Tell them whether you want the books by me personalised (to you, or to someone else; if so, whom; and what short thing—short is easy; long might be ignored—you’d like me to add). If you give this order by phone, please spell out even the most common names.
- Give them your mailing address and payment info.
- Beam, sit back and relax: you’ve done your holiday shopping!
We think Friday 12th December is a safe deadline for books shipping via media mail, but if you’re willing to pay for priority mail, we could probably push that out a bit.
- The Hild audio CD, Always, and With Her Body have to be ordered. Allow some time.
- Assuming the audio CD comes shrink-wrapped, I’d have to open the wrap to sign, so do please be aware of that.
- The memoir is available in seriously limited quantities. If you want one, speak now. It also is shrink-wrapped. However, all are already signed (on the back of the photo inside), so you’d get that pristine. Unless you want it personalised…