I’m teaming up again with Phinney Books, on Greenwood Avenue, Seattle, to bring you signed books for the holidays. Only this year we have SOMETHING SPECIAL to offer: buy a signed, personalised hardcover or paperback of Hild, and get the ENTIRE AUD TRILOGY (ETA: All copies of Stay are gone. So now it’s the Aud duology: The Blue Place and Always)—also signed and personalised!—for only an additional $10!! (plus shipping).
Here’s how it works.
- Go to Phinney Books’ online ordering page to buy any of my books, no muss no fuss, and get them shipped to any address in US, Canada, UK, Australia, or New Zealand. Everyone else, see the next step.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (phone is okay: +1 206 297 2665) with billing info: all major credit cards accepted. They use Square, so they’ll also need the 3-digit code on the back and your billing postal code.
- Tell them what you’d like, e.g. Hild (paperback or hardcover or audio CD) or another of my books. (See below.) Or, hey, another book by somebody else—lots of books, any books! It’s the holidays. You (and your friends, your family, everyone you’ve ever met) deserve something nice. Splurge! For example, why not treat someone to
all threeboth Aud books? Or the science fiction set: Ammonite, Slow River, and With Her Body?
- Tell them whether you want the books by me personalised (to you, or to someone else; if so, who; and what short thing you’d like me to add). If you give this order by phone, please spell out even the most common names.
- Give them your mailing address and payment info.
- Beam, sit back and relax: you’ve done your holiday shopping!
I think domestic shipping by media mail costs about $4 for one book, $5 for the memoir. He is happy to ship multiple copies, to ship internationally, and to ship express/priority, but then there will be extra charges you will have to work out with him. (Shipping to the UK and Australia, for example, runs about $20 to $30 US.)
Deadlines: I haven’t checked with Tom on this but I’m guessing if you’re willing to pay serious express shipping we could still get something to you by New Year. International, well, I suspect that’s passed for the holidays, but if you order now it would probably get there in January.
This 3xAud promotion ($15 for the three books on their own, or only $10 as an add-on purchase) will last a while, though. So go read this great post by Robert Macfarlane on LitHub about the grace and beauty that is the gift of a book and treat someone, or yourself.
My books (all paperback unless otherwise noted):
- Hild (paperback in stock; hardcover in stock; audio CD, special order)
- Stay, Aud II (hardcover; first edition, first printing; no longer available)
- Slow River (in stock)
- Ammonite (in stock)
- The Blue Place, Aud I (in stock)
- Always, Aud III (in stock)
- With Her Body (in stock)
- And Now We Are Going to Have a Party (collector’s boxed set; in stock)
- The Hild audio CD has to be ordered. Allow some time. Assuming the audio CD comes shrink-wrapped, I’d have to open the wrap to sign, so do please be aware of that.
- The memoir is also shrink-wrapped. However, all are already signed (on the back of the photo inside), so you’d get that pristine. Unless you want it personalised, in which case I have to rip off the shrink wrapping to sign the box.
3 thoughts on “Extra super special bargain signed and personalised books!”
Most excellent, thanks Nicola! I have a small request; if Kelley could sign one of the four books on a random page.
I’ll have to wait for a copy of your memoirs. Starting a new job Jan. 2! Woot!
Best to you, Kelley and yours.
@1:22 Kelley says she’d be happy to! (Just her name?)
Comments are closed.