Spring and Summer
Saturday March 4, 2023 — Seattle, WA — Emerald City Comic Con
- Panel:5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Room 340-341 | Something Old, Something New: The Art Is in the Retelling — Exploring myths from cultures around the world, retelling well-known fairytales, new takes on old stories.
- Signing: 6:15 – 7 PM, Literary Signing Table #2
Sun, March 5, 2023 — Seattle, WA — Emerald City Comic Con
- Panel: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Room 340-341 | Writing in Apocalyptic Times — Pandemics, unraveling climate, political upheaval… the world is seeming more and more like a post apocalyptic novel. How the world today impacts writing about tomorrow.
- Signing: 12:15 – 1:15 PM, Literary Singing Table #1
Friday, March 17, 2023 — Orlando, FL — International Conference for the Fantastic in the Arts
- Reading: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM, Vista A | Group reading. I’ll be reading from Menewood!
- Signing immediately afterwards in the book room
Friday, May 12 – 14, 2023 — Anaheim, CA, and Virtual— 2023 Nebula Conference & Awards Ceremony
- Panel/s TBD
Wednesday, July 5, 2023 — Leeds, UK — International Medieval Congress
- Event: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Esther Simpson Building, Room LG08
- Early Medieval Identities in Hild, Spear, and Menewood: Retelling History and Myth to Include Us All | In conversation with Megan Cavell (University of Birmingham) and Jenny Neville (Royal Holloway, University of London).
- Introduced by Elaine Treharne (Stanford University)
- Q&A hosted by Joshua Davies (King’s College London) & Matt Hussey (Simon Fraser University, British Columbia)
Tuesday, October 3. 2023 — Everywhere! — Menewood Tour!
- Menewood will be published on October 3 in North America. (UK date still TBD.)
- I’ll be doing many events around that time, in person and virtually.
- Check back for details.
If you’re interested in inviting me to your bookstore, class, conference, festival or workshop, please first read this post.